Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Dino hat

I finished knitting this wonderful dino hat for my munchkin! It took me about two weeks to knit because I would only knit during convenient breaks and would only get a chance to knit a row or two at a time.


I ended up changing the pattern a bit to make it big enough. It's now a bit big on the kiddo which means he may even be able to wear it next winter. 

I used a pattern, which is available here and the youtube video here from Iknits. It was very easy to follow along and certainly something for a less experienced knitter.

That's all, thanks for reading,