For now, this meal plan involves a few new items while I still have the time for it.
1. Egg and spinach sandwiches
4. Hard boiled eggs
1. St Patty's Day Hummus with veggies
2. Deconstructed latkes
3. Soup of some sort
4. Left overs from dinner
1. Chili (freezer meal!)
2. Carrot and sweet potato soup with a protein on the side (another freezer meal making an appearance)
3. Oven baked salmon with salad or steamed veggies
4. Stir fry
5. Pasta with a homemade veggie sauce
7. Steak and asparagus and bak choy
1. Coconut black bean brownies
For more easy, healthy meals, check out my recipes page.
Don't forget to visit my healthy recipes Pinterest board:
As always, I'm linking up with Laura at I'm an organizing junkie!
Thank you for reading,